The manor house at the bottom of Konjice old castle was succeeded by Trebnik Mansion, which has had a long and illustrious history. It was first mentioned in 1362, when it was included as part of the dowery of Neža von Freudenberg from Zreče when she
married Henrik Auer. Afterwards the mansion was owned by the Counts of Tattenbach, and later the Žiče Cartusians, the Religion Fund and the Princes of Windischgrätz who owned the mansion until the end of World War II. During the 1980s the mansion was used as a pensioners’ home, and today it is owned by the Slovenske Konjice municipality, which has restored the building and restarted its herbal tradition.